Hidden River Barn
About Hidden River Barn
If you are looking for a rustic, atmospheric and unique wedding venue then Hidden River Barn is a perfect choice!
As a photographer of many weddings at Hidden River I have the compiled the most amazing locations for photographs as well as an in depth guide to getting married at this unique venue.
Where is Hidden River Barn?
Hidden River Barn is a unique wedding venue, set in a beautiful location in Cumbria. Carefully designed to be ideal for weddings of between 50 to 250 people. It is a charming and picturesque venue located in a serene countryside setting. Situated along the banks of a tranquil river, this barn offers a rustic atmosphere for weddings.
ADDRESS: GOOGLE MAP LINK
What makes Hidden River Barn unique?
Hidden River Barn is a unique wedding and elopement venue because it offers:
- The barn offers a serene and picturesque setting that is hard to find elsewhere. The surrounding landscape, with it’s lush greenery, flowing river, and charming countryside, creates a tranquil and enchanting atmosphere that adds a touch of magic to any event.
- The design of the barn exude a timeless charm, combining the warmth of wood with the grandeur of high ceilings and spacious interiors. Whether it’s the exposed beams, the large windows that let in natural light, or the cozy fireplaces, every element of the barns has a beautiful ambience.
- The venue has lots of barns for guests to stay in, allowing guests to stay overnight and fully immerse themselves in the stunning surroundings.
What is the best time to get married at Hidden River Barn?
Here’s a guide to help you decide on the perfect time to get married at the Barn:
- Spring brings an explosion of colour as flowers start to bloom. The lush greenery and blossoming flowers create a vibrant and picturesque atmosphere for your wedding.
- Summer is ideal for couples who dream of exchanging vows under the open sky. You can take advantage of the barn’s outdoor spaces and enjoy the warm weather.
- Hidden River Barn surrounded by autumnal foliage creates a magical setting. The changing colors of the leaves provide a picturesque and cozy backdrop for your wedding.
- If you envision a cozy and intimate wedding, winter can be enchanting. The barn’s warm, rustic interior combined with seasonal decorations are just magical.
- The Hidden River Barn ceremony room stands as an exquisite canvas. The room, adorned with aged wooden beams and romantic lighting gives a warm and intimate ambiance, creating an atmosphere that feels inviting.
- The architecture of the ceremony room at the barn is a harmonious blend of modern comfort and classic charm. Large windows allow natural light to cascade gently across the room, highlighting the carefully curated details that make this space truly enchanting.
- The room is also amazing for photography and as someone that loves light (as most photogrpahers should!) the ceremony room offers the most amazing lighting.
Best Wedding + Elopement Photo Locations
Hidden River Barn has many amazing photo locations for you to capture your special moments. Here are some of my favourites:
- The Ceremony Room
- The Barn
- The Natural Surroundings
- The River
Looking for a Hidden River Barn Wedding Photographer
I am Christopher Ian and I am a wedding photographer specialising in capturing the magic that unfolds at Hidden River Barn.
As your photographer, my commitment is to weave your narrative into a visual legacy that reflects the authenticity, beauty, and emotion of your special day.